October 9 from 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Placer County Office of Education, Internet Depot
364 Nevada Street., Auburn, CA, 95603
Who should attend: CTE WORKS teachers, CTE instructors from Placer Union High School District, interested administrators.
Facilitators from the Butte County Office of Education will be here in October to introduce our CTE teachers to CTE Online. With over 3,400 lesson plans aligned to Common Core, NGSS and CTE Standards, as well as integrated pathways projects, CTE Online is a place for California Educators to explore and access teacher-created curriculum. In addition, we have tools for users to create their own curriculum and collaborate in groups.
During the training, participants will explore:
- integrated CTE and STEM/STEAM projects
- project based learning and the CTE Standards
- access to thousands of lesson plans
- alignment to the CTE standards as well as Common Core and NGSS
- access to the new Course Outline tool with integrated CALPADS CODES
- “Getting Around” in your CTE Online Account
Questions? Please contact Molly Anderson, CTEIG Coordinator, Placer County Office of Education email@example.com or (530) 886-2050